IF 4000 Dual Channel Interferential Unit
The IF-4000 Interferential Unit helps control pain and speeds the healing process by delivering small pulses of electrical current to an injury through electrodes that pass current through the skin and stimulate underlying nerves producing a mild, tingling sensation to provide relief from chronic and acute pain.
Interferential is used for very localized areas where deep current for pain control or increased circulation is needed.
- Carrier Frequency: 4000 Hz., fixed
- Interference Frequency: 4001-4150 Hz
- Difference Frequency: 1-150 Hz., adjustable
- Output Voltage: 0-16 volts (through 500 Ohms)
- Waveform: Symmetric bi-phasic square
- Pulse Width: 125 Microseconds for each phase
- Four Frequency Shift: Continuous, 1/1 abrupt, 8/8 abrupt, 10/10 ramped options