ZOLL AED Semi-Automatic Plus with Medical Prescription
ZOLL AED Semi-Automatic Plus Package with Medical Prescription
The ZOLL® AED Plus® defibrillator continues to set the benchmark for design, dependability, durability, and performance. Only half of sudden cardiac arrest victims will initially need a shock, but all require high-quality CPR. AED Plus guides rescuers in performing high-quality CPR and will deliver a shock if needed.
- Real CPR Help® technology provides real-time feedback on rate and depth of chest compressions and supports rescuers with integrated text, voice, and visual prompts.
- Five-year battery and electrodes mean fewer replacements, improved readiness, and the benefit of a low total cost of ownership.
- ZOLL AED Plus with AED Cover
- PlusRX Medical Prescription
- CPR-Dpadz® Electrode
- pack of 10 CR123a batteries
- Carry Case
Part Number: 8000-004000-01
PlusRX Medical Prescription
As a Class III Medical Device, the FDA requires anyone acquiring an AED to first obtain a Medical Authorization. The PlusRx program is designed to help partner doctors with organizations and individuals who wish to purchase an AED. PlusRx allows you to register and maintain your AED Prescriptions and print a copy of your Medical Authorization. If you have never visited PlusRx before, please enter your Activation Code from the Certificate that accompanied your AED.