ZOLL AED Pro Automated External Defibrillator Semi-Automatic Plus Package
A Flexible AED for Every Rescuer
*Electrodes and Batteries are sold separately
The AED Pro® defibrillator provides the support used by rescuers to nearly triple survival.1 It provides the feedback both professionals and lay rescuers need to perform optimal CPR.
- Real CPR Help® to aid rescuers in delivering optimal compressions and improving the likelihood of survival
- See-Thru CPR® to reduce the length of interruptions by removing compression artifact
- A three-lead cable for basic monitoring using ECG electrodes
- Unique extended USB storage that allows immediate data transfer without leaving the scene
- Backlit LCD screen
- soft carry case
- rugged overmolded outer housing
- multi-patient internal memory
- IrDA port, operator guide
- five-year factory warranty
- limited lifetime outer housing warranty.
* Batteries and Electrodes for all AED Pro ® defibrillators are NOT included with device and MUST be ordered as separate line items.
Patient Monitoring Your Way The AED Pro not only relays advanced CPR feedback, it’s also a vital signs patient monitor that can be configured to the way you work.
• A three-lead cable allows basic monitoring using ECG electrodes.
• Flexible operating modes let the professional rescuer apply manual override to access more advanced capabilities, including heart rate displays, and to decide if and when to deliver treatment.
• A high-resolution auto-gaining LCD display keeps the ECG trace within a specific area, always displaying the gain, so the rescuer can easily see the patient’s rhythm
AED Pro® Lifetime Unconditional Outer Housing Warranty
ZOLL Medical Corporation warrants solely to the purchaser of an AED Pro® defibrillator that if the AED Pro® injected molded enclosure is cracked or broken under normal operating conditions, that ZOLL will repair or replace the exterior upper or lower housing (at its sole option) so as to return the housing to its original factory condition. This warranty is provided for the life of the AED Pro® unit when the AED Pro® is used under normal conditions. This warranty is the sole warranty made with respect to the AED Pro® upper and lower housing and is expressly in lieu of any other warranty either stated or implied, including any implied warranty of merchantability. ZOLL expressly disclaims all liability for any special or consequential damages. Breakage or damage to the screen, electronic or other portion of the AED Pro® defibrillator other than the injected molded enclosure is specifically excluded from this warranty.