Welch Allyn Connex Spot Vital Signs Monitor 71WT-B
Welch Allyn Connex Spot Monitor with SureBP Non-invasive Blood Pressure, Nonin SpO2, SureTemp Plus Thermometer.
Compatible with e-ClinicalWorks.
Includes everything shown in photos.
Part Number: 71WT-B
- The Connex® Spot Monitor features an easy-to-use, vivid touchscreen display and provides accurate vital signs measurement including blood pressure averaging, spot checking, interval monitoring and custom scoring across patient populations
- The device connects to your EMR and sends vitals to the patient chart from the point of care to help improve efficiency
- Ships standard with one Adult and one Large Adult cuff
- SureBP® technology can provide BP in only 15 seconds
- Suretemp Thermometer
- SureTemp® Plus thermometry
- pO2 technology
- Scale connectivity to Detecto, Health o meter® and SECA scales
- Connex Scoring App calculator for custom protocols (e.g., NEWS, MEWS)
- Supports resident list workflows for long-term care settings
- Partnerships with more than 90 leading EMRs including Epic® and Cerner®
- Add to integrated wall system for complete patient exam workflow
- Screen Dimensions: 3.4 X 6.5 Inch