Richmar TheraTouch EX4 E-stim Machine Electrostimulation
TheraTouch EX4 E-stim Machine Electrostimulation
4 Channel Electrostimulation
The TheraTouch EX4 is an advanced four-channel electrotherapy system offering a wide range of treatment options in one user-friendly, ergonomic design.
Equipped with a bilingual menu-driven touchscreen interface, the EX4 guides clinicians step-by-step through treatment protocols to ensure the ideal therapeutic treatment – including electrode placement for better treatment outcomes.
- 4 channels of stimulation with the following waveforms:
- Biphasic (Symmetrical, Asymmetrical, RAAS)
- High Volt
- Rapid Agonist Antagonist Sequencing (RAAS) is a unique stimulation waveform that replicates the typical firing pattern of normal muscle contractions, used to effectively re-educate weak and inhibited muscles following surgery, injury, or trauma
- Eight preset clinical protocols for stimulation, with ability to customize parameters and save up to 99 user-defined protocols for future use
- Bilingual interface selectable between English and Spanish
- Three–year warranty
110 / 240 VAC
50 / 60 Hz
RAAS, Interferential, Premodulated, Biphasic, NMS, High Volt, Russian, Microcurrent