22Gx1 1/2 in
Hypodermic Needle-Pro® devices are available for a wide range of clinical applications involving hypodermic needles.
- Meets NIOSH/CDC recommendations for safety devices:
- The safety feature is an integral part of the device
- The safety feature engages with a single-handed technique
- The clinician’s hands and fingers remain behind the exposed sharp at all times
- The clinician can easily tell whether the safety feature is activated.
- The needle is securely locked inside the safety device and remains protective through disposal
- Needle hubs and product packaging are color coded to simplify product storage and selection
- Compatible with both Luer slip and Luer lock syringes