Schiller Hand Ergometer ERG 911 HK EASY / SMART
Part Number: 2.210104
Hand ergometer for mobility-impaired patients.
Hand exercise testing bicycle ERG 911 HKE, 115/230 VAC - Please specify when ordering, 50/60Hz
SCHILLER‘s hand ergometer has been designed for mobility-impaired patients with its construction being based on the SCHILLER bicycle model ERG 911 plus. The seat can easily be slid away to accommodate paraplegic patients.
- Blood pressure measurement (optional)
- Horizontally or vertically adjustable seat
- Noiseless mechanism even at high speed
- 5 freely programmable ergometry programs (with “smart” option)
- Smallest usage of floor space (40 x 108 cm)
- Low weight (57 kg)
- Wheelchair docking
- All SCHILLER ergometers are equipped with large graphical displays (10 cm x 7,5 cm; 4 x 3 in)
- Automatic computer control via galvanically isolated RS-232 interface
- Requires minimal floor space: base dimensions 40 x 108 cm (16 x 43 in)
- Speed-independent load
- Weight: 57 kg (125 lbs)
- Surface coating for easy cleaning
- Very high durability thanks to outstanding manufacturing quality
- Excellent price-performance ratio
- Extremely safe
- The ergometer can be adapted for wheelchair users within seconds
- «Pulse-steady-state» program for an adequate cardiovascular training for patients with impaired mobility.
*Wheelchair or Chair is not included