CARDIOVIT CS-200 Excellence CS-200 Stress System w/Interp, EXEC software, Data Management, Network ready
Designed for high-volume workload, equipped with the latest technology to save time and boost productivity.
The CS-200 Excellence cardiac assessment system for exercise testing from SCHILLER puts great emphasis on performance. With industry-leading algorithms, CS-200 Excellence enables you to quickly and easily optimize your digital workflow with seamless connectivity to EMR, SEMA cardiology information system and PACS.
- 12-channel Resting ECG.
- Automatic ECG measurements and interpretation (adult and pediatric).
- QT Dispersion.
- 12-channel full disclosure Exercise ECG with ST monitoring and rhythm monitoring.
- Fully integrated data management system.
- Connection to network systems.
- Resting rhythm recording.
1. NEW TMX 428 Treadmill (110V or 220V) *See Specifications on "TMX 428 Treadmill Specifications" Tab *Included if w/Treadmill option is added * sold separately
*Printer sold separately
**Upgradeable to Holter, Cardiopulmonary & Spiro. If you would like to upgrade send us your quote request to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Particular Freight Quote will be sent to you before shopping.
TMX 428 Treadmill Specifications
The Trackmaster® TMX428 heavy duty, medical treadmill is specifically designed to be interfaced with and controlled by a wide variety of Cardiac and Pulmonary Stress Testing Systems. Made in America since 1983, Trackmaster® is manufactured under a Quality Management System registered to ISO 9001 and complies with worldwide regulatory requirements. Tens of thousands are in daily use.
With more user-preferred features than other stress testing treadmills, the Trackmaster® has a proven and dependable design including:
- Smooth, quiet, zero-start , 4 HP (6 HP peak) hi-torque drive.
- Smooth, quiet linear actuator elevation system.
- Low-to-the floor, cushioned deck for patient comfort and safety.
- 22"x 63” (56 cm x 160 cm) running belt and safety handrails.
- Patented MasterTrack® belt alignment system eliminates off-center running belts.
- Exceptionally accurate, self-calibrating speed and elevation.
- Prominent emergency stop button and a patient safety tether.
- Minimum maintenance
- User weight capacity 500 lb/227 kg
- Safe, low-profile deck 7" (18 cm) from floor
- 22" x 63" (56 x 160 cm) running surface
- Self-aligning running belt
- The cushioned and reversible running deck
- All-steel chassis
- Powder Coat finish
- Emergency stop and patient tether
- Space Requirements 33" x 78.5" (84 x 199cm)
|9.030000-NTM||CS-200 Stress System w/Interp, EXEC software, Data Management and Network ready. Upgradeable to cardiopulmonary exercise and/or Spirometry (Without treadmill or ergometer). Note: Treadmill, Printer and are sold separately.|
|9.030000E-110V||CS-200 Stress System w/Interp, EXEC software, Data Management, Network ready. With TMX 428-110V Treadmill, Cart & Monitor. Printer sold separately. Upgradeable to Cardiopulmonary & Spirometry|
|9.030000E-220V||CS-200 Stress System w/Interp, EXEC software, Data Management, Network ready. With TMX 428-220V Treadmill, Cart & Monitor. Printer sold separately. Upgradeable to Cardiopulmonary & Spirometry|
Pacemaker Measurement Software PM CS-200
|5.030009||SAECG Signal-Averaged ECG Software CS-200 (former Late Potential LAPO) Non-invasive alternative to complicated invasive testing for ventricular arrhythmia.|