Resonance R16M-D Portable Diagnostic Tymp & Diagnostic DPOAE
R16M-D Portable Diagnostic Tymp & Diagnostic DPOAE
Includes Diagnostic Tymp & Diagnostic DPOAE
The Resonance R16M-D Diagnostic Portable Middle Ear Analyzer is a flexible clinical device for tympanometry acoustic reflex measurement. Compact dimensions, an ergonomic design and a bright 7” LCD display: R16M-D has been expertly engineered to respond to the needs of ENT and Audiology professionals.
Tympanometry, Acoustic Reflex, Quick Test with 3 editable protocols, High Frequency Tympanometry, Decay with non-acoustic monitor, ETF for intact membrane and patulous ET
Everything at your fingertips.
Made from high-quality materials, R16M-Diagnostic is exquisitely designed. The device combines
tympanometry and reflex tests, all in a uniquely portable and wireless device with 7” touch screen display.
Although small, R16M-D can perform middle ear analysis at both 226 Hz and 1kHz and reflex testing on Ipsi and
Contra side. The device includes acoustic reflex decay with non-acoustic and ETF tests for intact and patulous
eustachian tube. All accessories are designed to maximize patient comfort.
All the fundamental elements of R16M-D – display, chipset, wireless connection, and user interface design –
work together to create the best possible experience. Nothing comes between you and the large, touch screen
with brilliant display that makes R16M-D capable of so much more in every test you perform.
R16M-D’s new Bluetooth® capabilities keep you connected faster than ever. PC-integration through Bluetooth technology
with Management Data Suite (MDS) software for Windows® provides an easy transfer of audiometric data to the PC.
MDS software features include database storage on local or Noah®, with Print Wizard and advanced reporting.
In the box:
• Probe HF
• Kit of assorted ear tips: screening silicone-type; 5 sizes (6 mm to 15 mm); 25 of each size
• Calibration cavity
• Insert earphones IP30 for Contra use
• Resonance® MDS Software
• Medical power supply (100Vac – 240Vac)
• Blade kit adapter
• USB pen drive (with multilingual user’s handbook)
• Touch screen pen
• Charging cradle
• Carrying bag
• Bluetooth v. 4.0 adapter for PC
*See brochure for specifications
• Tympanometry, Acoustic Reflex, Quick Test with 3 editable protocols, High Frequency Tympanometry, Decay with non-acoustic monitor, ETF for intact membrane and patulous ET
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT
• L x W x H: 7.08” x 5.31” x .9 - 1.6”
• Net Weight: 1 lb. in the box with all the attachments weighs 6 lbs.
• Data transfer to PC with Resonance Management Data Suite installed
• Dedicated report template
• Bluetooth v. 4.0
• USB host type A (pen drive connection for software upgrade)
• Mini USB slave WINDOWS® COMPATIBLE SOFTWARE
• Resonance MDS Management Data Suite
• 7” LCD touch screen display
• 800 by 480 resolution at 133 ppi 262K colors
• Operating system: Microsoft® Windows® Embedded Compact
• High-Performance CPU: TEGRA® 2 DUAL core @ 1Ghz processor
• 226 Hz, 85dB SPL for Admittance curve
• 1000 Hz, 75dB SPL for Admittance (Y) curve with added Susceptance (B) and Conductance (G) curves.
• The probe is used in handheld mode
• Compliance range at 226Hz: 0.05 up to 7ml
• 1000 Hz: 0 to +25 mmho
• Range: +100/-200 or +200/-400 daPa
• Pressure accuracy: ±10 daPa or ±10%
• Sweep rate: automatic or fast (200 daPa/sec)
• Safety limitations: -750 up to +550 daPa
EUSTACHIAN TUBE FUNCTION
• ETF for intact membrane and patulous
ET ACOUSTIC REFLEX TESTS
• Reflex test method: Threshold and Fixed Level
• Stimulus duration: 0.5 or 1 sec.
• Ipsi or Contralateral stimulation for all reflex tests
• Automated peak search functions for Quick Test
• Reflex Decay: manual
• Stimulus duration: 10 or 20 sec.
FREQUENCIES AND INTENSITY RANGES
• Ipsilateral: - Pure tone level range (dBHL) from 50 to 100
• Frequency: 500, 1000, 2000, 4000 Hz
• Contralateral: - Pure tone level range (dBHL) from 50 to 115
• Frequency: 500, 1000, 2000, 4000