R14O Portable Screener by Resonance
- Manages data transfer to PC or to a portable printer without plugging in. Wi-Fi connection is available, too.
- Provides a reliable and easy to interpret results of otoacoustics emissions evaluation, important in any newborn hearing screening program.
- The r14o menu and user interface are designed for quick and precise testing.
- Pressing a few icons, OAE test results can be achieved in just seconds. The intuitive workflow and the large touchscreen make r14o fast and easy to operate.
• OAE probe
• Medical power supply
• MDS software suite
• Disposable ear tips starter kit
• Calibration cavity
• User manual
• Durable luggage-grade fabric carrying case
• Pen drive
• Touch screen pen
• Bluetooth® adapter
• Statistical analysis of signal polarity
• 3 user-definable
See Brochure for Specifications*
Zona Med Equipment: RES R14O OAE Data Brochure
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT
• L x W x H: 7.1” x 5.3” x 1.6”
• Net weight: 1 lb.
• Case: ABS DISPLAY
• 7” TFT resistive touch screen display
• 800 x 480 resolution @ 133 pixels per inch (ppi)
• 262k colors PC INTERFACE
• Bluetooth® 2.1 USB PORT
• No. 1 USB slave
• No. 1 USB host (pen drive connection for software upgrading)