Taking Resuscitation to Heart
- Guidelines 2005-compatible AED w/Real-CPRHelp®
- Manual override
- Real-CPR-Help for ALS
- OneStep CPR Cable
- Code Readiness testing system
- Rectillinear biphasic technology
- Compact flash card slot
- 3 lead ECG cable w/AHA markings
- Builtin port
- Integrated AC Power (120 VAC/60 Hz)
- 5-year hospital warranty
We understand that improving outcomes from cardiac arrest is in your hands. And we know it takes more than just a shock to increase survival rates from sudden cardiac arrest (SCA). That’s why we’ve designed our R Series® monitor/defibrillators with easy-to-use technologies to help you consistently deliver high-quality CPR, provide optimal defibrillation and pacing treatments for all your patients, and manage your data to address critical quality improvements.
- CPR Dashboard™ display – Detailed real-time display of CPR quality metrics that uses Real CPR Help® technology
- See-Thru CPR® technology – Minimizes pause time during CPR and increases CPR fraction by filtering out CPR artifact
- High-current defibrillation – Delivers optimal treatment for all of your patients
- R Series Plus and R Series ALS – Configurations to address the needs of all providers
- Additional tools include Smart Tools for Training and Comprehensive Readiness Checks
User-inspired Flexibility The R Series Plus is truly two devices in one. To meet the needs of BLS-trained responders, it powers on as an AED. But with the push of a button, it converts to a full-featured manual defibrillator for ALS responders.
R Series® Monitor/Defibrillator Basic Operation
- Standard Version: R Series® BLS.
Includes: Guidelines 2005-compatible AED w/Real-CPRHelp®, manual override, real-CPR-Help for ALS, OneStep®, oneStep CPR Cable, code Readiness testing system, Rectillinear biphasic technology, Compact flash card slot, 3 lead ECG cable w/AHA markings, Builtin port, integrated AC Power (120 VAC/60 Hz), 5-year hospital warranty
- R Series BLS basic plus OneStep pacing Cable (also supports CPR), OneStep Cable Manager, OneStep ECG leads
- R Series BLS basic plus OneStep pacing: OneStep pacing Cable (also supports CPR), OneStep Cable Manager, OneStep ECG leads; Masimo Pulse Oximetry; Signal Extraction Technology, Motion tolerance, Reusable adult sensor, Reusable 4 foot extension cable