Quinton Mortara Burdick Premier Eclipse ECG W/ Monitor Cart
Quinton Eclipse Premier EKG Features:
- SimplicityThe ECG machine is very easy to operate — anyone who has ever done a 12-lead ECG can run it within minutes.
- ConvenienceThe full-size wireless ECG cart can be rolled anywhere in the facility: upload orders from your electronic medical record (EMR) system, run cardiac tests, and get immediate results.
- EfficiencyPerform simultaneous 12-lead ECG acquisition, preview channels in automatic or manual mode on a color matrix display, and store up to 100 ECG reports.
- Quality12-lead ECG machine produces clean tracings and stable baselines — you’ll get an accurate usable readout the first time.
- ConfidenceECG machine uses the University of Glasgow ECG interpretation algorithm to consider five clinically significant criteria (gender, age, race, medication, and classification) — it gives you a silent second opinion.
- ConnectivityEclipse Premier ECG machines are compatible with wireless 802.11 networks and Pyramis software. Complies with FAA requirements.
- ToughThe Eclipse Premier is an ECG machine that is built to last — it’s durable and dependable.
- 100 patient records
- 10/100 MBPS Ethernet via RJ45
- Compatible with 802.11b or 802.11g wireless networks
- Compact lash interface; Serial RS-232 (9-pin D); Telephone line interface (RJ11C)
- BARCODE SCANNER:
- Compatible with barcodes in the Code 128 barcode format. Configurable to users specific barcode schema
- Printout device:
- 216 mm thermal dot array
- Paper dimensions:
- 8.5 in x 11 in (US letter) or 210 mm x 300 mm (A4)
- Paper type: