Newman DD-990R Obstetrical / Vascular Table-Top Doppler
DD-990R Tabletop or Wall Mount Doppler – Rechargeable
The DD-990R is a table top/wall mount Doppler that features a larger, more powerful forward facing speaker for room filling sound.
The DigiDop Model 990R is a counter top or wall mount Doppler that features a larger, more powerful forward facing speaker for room-filling sound. Advanced digital sound processing enhances the sounds you want to hear while reducing those you don’t. The 990R provides a large, sharp, bright display of the heart rate.
The display also indicates battery, volume, and signal strength status. The readout can easily be seen in a variety of conditions. The powerful digital processor in the DigiDop performs a true auto-correlation calculation for fast, accurate heart rate.
- Level of Protection against electrical shock
- Type B Applied Part
- Class II Equipment
- Designed to meet the following standards:
- IEC60101-1; IEC60601-2; IEC60601-2-37
- Dimensions-imperial (h x w x d): 9” x 6” x 3.5”
- Dimensions metric (h x l x w): 230 x 155 x 90 mm
- Weight (with batteries): 540 grams (19 ounces)
- Operating Temperature: 10° to 40°C (50° to 104°F)
- Operating Humidity: 30% to 75%
- Transport/Storage Temperature: -20° to 50°C (-4° to 122°F)
- Transport/Storage Humidity: 5% to 90%, non-condensing
- Battery Voltage, type: 3 x 1.2 volts, AA NiMH
- Battery Life: NiMH: 500, 1-minute exams
- Audio Bandwidth and power: 100Hz – 3000Hz, 1.0W
- Heart Rate Calculation accuracy: +/- 3 BPM
- Audio Cable Interface: 3.5mm stereo plug
Superior sound quality
DigiDop Dopplers have the sensitivity and audio response to allow you to hear the fetal heart tones quickly and clearly. All our DigiDops have our state of the art Digital Sound Clarity – DSC™. A sound processor in the main unit enhances the sounds you want to hear while reducing those you don’t. The DSC™ processing is optimally set for each different probe frequency.
The DigiDop 990R speaker is a powerful high fidelity speaker that has an extraordinarily smooth and rich response over the whole range of Doppler sounds.
Built to last
With our industry-leading five-year warranty we have made sure that the DigiDop will stand up to hard use day after day. The combination of our sturdy design and warranty can save you significant service costs.
The body is made of a mix of tough plastics with a unique stainless steel grill over the speaker. Our latest DigiDop’s smooth, clean lines are also more comfortable in the hand. The grill now has micro-screen openings to protect the speaker; the speaker itself has an internal sound transparent fabric cover to keep out dirt and dust.
Our unique magnetic probe holder won’t crack or break and gently cradles the probe when not being used. The strong magnets we use hold the probe without being sensitive to how it’s rotated. The open design avoids gathering dirt, gel and germs.
All DigiDop vascular probes provide the sensitivity and reliability you need. All probes will work on all DigiDop Dopplers for maximum versatility. Our 5 and 8 MHz vascular probes have a smooth contour design that is comfortable to hold, comfortable for the patient, and easy to clean.
- 5 MHz probes provide excellent deep penetration for deeper arteries and veins
- 8 MHz probes are especially sensitive for vessels near the surface like the radial, posterior tibial, and dorsalis pedis arteries.
- PPG probe. The DigiDop family of vascular probes also includes a unique PPG probe that generates an audible sound with each pulse. It is an excellent diagnostic tool for obtaining pulses in the digits to assist in toe-brachial index or penile index measurements.
- A variety of obstetrical probes can be interchangeably used with any of the DigiDops.
|DD-990R-D5||DigiDop 990R, Table Top Doppler, 5MHZ VASCULAR|
|DD-990R-D8||DigiDop 990R, Table Top Doppler, 8MHZ VASCULAR|
All DigiDop obstetrical probes provide the sensitivity and reliability you need. All probes will work on all DigiDops for maximum versatility. Our 2 and 3 MHz obstetrical probes utilize our exclusive eXtended Depth – XD™ technology that has increased sensitivity at closer depths without sacrificing it at deeper depths. These probes create more than six times as much signal at some depths that other probes. All our OB probes have a smooth contour design that is comfortable to hold, comfortable for the patient, and easy to clean.
- 2 MHz probes provide excellent deep penetration for late term pregnancy or larger patients.
- 3 MHz probes are especially sensitive to early fetal hearts but can also be used throughout the pregnancy.
- Both 2 and 3 MHz probes are available in water proof versions for water-assisted labor and delivery. These waterproof probes can be removed from the DigiDop and replaced with a standard probe.
- A variety of vascular probes can interchangeably by used with any of the DigiDops.
|DD-990R-D2||DigiDop 990R, Table Top Doppler, 2MHZ OB|
DigiDop 990R, Table Top Doppler, 2MHZ OB WATERPROOF
|DD-990R-D3||DigiDop 990R, Table Top Doppler, 3MHZ OB|
DigiDop 990R, Table Top Doppler, 3MHZ OB WATERPROOF
Industry Leading Five Year Warranty
All DigiDop Dopplers come with a ‘bumper-to-bumper’ 5 year warranty. The warranty includes both parts and labor and covers not just the main unit but also the probes and cords. We can offer this outstanding warranty because our design and materials reduce the number and cost of warranty issues.
Batteries and Smart Recharge System
Never worry about batteries again with this outstanding unique combination of premium batteries and smart recharging system. We use batteries that can be recharged more than 2100 times, far more than usual rechargeable batteries. This reduces costs and waste significantly. These special batteries will maintain their charge for years when not being used. Our smart charger charges the batteries quickly but will not overcharge. The system detects if non-rechargeable batteries have mistakenly been inserted and stops charging before causing damaging leakage. The newest DigiDops now use a standard micro USB connection so that confusion about whether the charger is the correct voltage or not is eliminated.