DD-770 Vascular Doppler
The DD-770 provides a large, bright, back lit display of the pulse rate. The display also indicates battery, volume, and signal strength status. The powerful digital processor in the DigiDop utilizes Digital Signal Clarity - DSC to eliminate background noise and amplify a strong clear signal. True auto-correlation calculates a fast, accurate pulse rate.
These Dopplers provide a large, sharp, bright display of the pulse rate. The readout can easily be seen in a variety of conditions. The powerful digital processor in the DigiDops performs a true auto-correlation calculation for fast, accurate heart rate. The display also indicates battery, volume, and signal strength status.
Superior sound quality
Our Dopplers have the sensitivity and audio response to allow you to hear the blood flow sounds quickly and clearly. All our DigiDops have our state of the art Digital Signal Clarity – DSC™. A sound processor in the main unit enhances the sounds you want to hear while reducing those you don’t. The DSC™ processing is optimally set for each different probe frequency.
The DigiDops speakers are small but powerful high fidelity speakers that have an extraordinarily smooth and rich response over the whole range of Doppler sounds.
- Level of Protection against electrical shock
- Type B Applied Part
- Class II Equipment
- Designed to meet the following standards:
- IEC60101-1; IEC60601-2; IEC60601-2-37
- Dimensions-imperial (h x w x d): 4.75” x 2.25” x 1.25”
- Dimensions metric (h x l x w): 120 x 57 x 32 mm
- Weight (with batteries): 260 grams (9.2 ounces)
- Operating Temperature: 10° to 40°C (50° to 104°F)
- Operating Humidity: 30% to 75%
- Transport/Storage Temperature: -20° to 50°C (-4° to 122°F)
- Transport/Storage Humidity: 5% to 90%, non-condensing
- Battery Voltage, type: 3 x 1.5 volts, AAA Alkaline; 3 x 1.2 volts, AAA NiMH
- Battery Life: NiMH: 250, 1-minute exams; Alkaline: 300, 1-minute exams
- Audio Bandwidth and power: 100Hz – 3000Hz, 1.0W
- Heart Rate Calculation accuracy: +/- 3 BPM
- Audio Cable Interface: 3.5mm stereo plug
DD-II 770 Display Digital Doppler, 2MHz obstetrical probe
DD-II 770 Display Digital Doppler, 2MHz waterproof obstetrical probe
DD-II 770 Display Digital Doppler, 3MHz obstetrical probe
DD-II 770 Display Digital Doppler, 3MHz waterproof obstetrical probe
|DD-770-D5||DD-II 770 Display Digital Doppler, 5MHz vascular probe|
DD-II 770 Display Digital Doppler, 8MHz vascular probe
DD-II 770R Display Digital Doppler with recharger, 2MHz obstetrical probe
DD-II 770R Display Digital Doppler with recharger, 2MHz waterproof obstetrical probe
DD-II 770R Display Digital Doppler with recharger, 3MHz obstetrical probe
DD-II 770R Display Digital Doppler with recharger, 3MHz waterproof obstetrical probe
DD-II 770R Display Digital Doppler with recharger, 5MHz vascular probe
DD-II 770R Display Digital Doppler with recharger, 8MHz vascular probe
Display obstetrical combo (DigiDop 770 with 2MHz & 3MHz obstetrical probes)
Display OB-VASC combo (DigiDop 770 with 3MHz obstetrical & 8MHz vascular probes)
Display vascular combo (DigiDop 770 with 5MHz & 8MHz vascular probes)
All DigiDop vascular probes provide the sensitivity and reliability you need. All probes will work on all DigiDops for maximum versatility. Our 5 and 8 MHz vascular probes have a smooth contour design that is comfortable to hold, comfortable for the patient, and easy to clean.
- 5 MHz probes provide excellent deep penetration for deeper arteries and for deep veins
- 8 MHz probes are especially sensitive for vessels near the surface like the radial, posterior tibial, and dorsalis pedis arteries.
- Audio PPG probe. The DigiDop family of vascular probes also includes a unique PPG probe that generates audible sounds with each pulse. It is an excellent addition for obtaining pulses in the digits to assist in toe-brachial index or penile index measurements.
- A variety of obstetrical probes can interchangeably by used with any of the DigiDops
Industry Leading Five Year Warranty
All DigiDop come with a ‘bumper-to-bumper’ 5 year warranty. The warranty includes both parts and labor and covers not just the main unit but also the probes and cords. We can offer this outstanding warranty because our design and materials reduce the number and cost of warranty issues.
The alkaline batteries provided with the DD-300 provide hours of use, enough for hundreds of typical exams.
Made in the USA
Our products are designed and manufactured near Denver Colorado, a long-time center for diagnostic ultrasound products. Each product, including each probe, is individually inspected and tested to assure quality and durability. We have a very experienced team that has been in the Doppler business for many years – back to the time the first fetal Dopplers were introduced.