Newman ABI-250 – Manual – Single-level PVR System
ABI-250 – Manual – Single-level
A manual vascular system for physiologic arterial exams.
The ABI-250 performs lower extremity physiologic arterial exams including:
(i) baseline ABI exams.
- simpleABI Software
- Doppler with D8 Doppler probe
- 1x10cm cuff
- 1x12cm cuff
- manual aneroid
- carry bag
- user manual
quick reference guides.
- PC-based system
- Easy staff training - simple to learn and use
- Point & Click reporting right from the computer
- “Gold Standard” 8MHz Doppler for ABI indices
- “Click & Capture” PVR Waveform
- Customizable reports
- Print to any standard office printer
- Attach multiple formats directly to EMR records
- Full 2-year warranty
PC based simpleABI systems are designed to quickly and easily produce the results you need for the diagnosis of lower extremity peripheral artery disease. These systems not only save time in the exam but their simplicity reduces staff training and re-training time. They produce accurate full page reports with the documentation needed for reimbursement.
simpleABI systems lead you through the exam by observing the report coming together on the large computer screen – no need to memorize complex menus or protocols. Since the report is created on the computer, no secondary downloading steps are necessary for storing, printing, or sharing the results.
Powerful yet simpleABI 250 software saves you time and is what sets the simpleABI systems apart. The software is an integrated part of the system; no separate downloading of the data is needed.
- Automatic index calculations, avoiding potential errors
- Automatically stores each exam with time stamp
- Your logo and contact information can be shown on the report
- Your physicians, operators and interpreters can be on drop-down editable menus
- Drop down ICD-10 codes
- Suggested CPT codes and interpretation of results are shown
- Multiple and selectable formats to store the reports: PDF, TIFF, CSV, BMP, JPG
- DICOM software is available as an option
The 250 software provides a complete set of tests and reports for lower extremity arterial evaluation. The tests that can be done with the simpleABI 250 include:
Single Level Exams – Single level exams for diagnosing obstruction. Performed using Doppler. Meets equipment requirements for CPT code 93922.
- ABI (Ankle Brachial Index) – with dual ankle Doppler pressures and PVR waveforms. This is the fundamental PAD exam.
The Cuff-link includes a built-in Doppler using Newman Medical’s sensitive, interchangeable probes. Cuff-link Dopplers have the sensitivity and audio response to allow you to hear the blood flow sounds quickly and clearly.
Our unique magnetic probe holder won’t crack or break and gently cradles the probe when not being used. The open design avoids gathering dirt, gel and germs.
The Cuff-link speaker is a powerful high fidelity speaker that has an extraordinarily smooth and rich response over the whole range of Doppler sounds.
Each ABI-250 comes with PVR hardware which quickly and easily produces vascular waveforms.
All simpleABI vascular probes provide the sensitivity and reliability you need. All probes will work on all Cuff-links for maximum versatility. Our 5 and 8 MHz vascular probes have a smooth contour design that is comfortable to hold, comfortable for the patient, and easy to clean.
- 5 MHz probes provide excellent deep penetration for deeper arteries like the femoral, popliteal and brachial, and for deep veins
- 8 MHz probes are especially sensitive for vessels near the surface like the radial, posterior tibial, and dorsalis pedis arteries.
- The simpleABI 250 comes with an 8 MHz probe; a 5 MHz is optional.
The simpleABI 250 system comes with a complete set of specialized vascular cuffs. They are a washable soft material over a non-latex bladder. The cuffs are long enough to completely encircle the limb. The set includes:
- 1 x 10cm
- 1 x 12cm
Industry Leading Two Year Warranty
All simpleABI Systems come with a 2 year warranty. The warranty includes both parts and labor and covers the Cuff-link box, the probes and cords. We can offer this outstanding warranty because our design and materials reduce the number and cost of warranty issues.
Made in the USA
Our products are designed and manufactured near Denver Colorado, a long-time center for diagnostic ultrasound products. Each product, including each probe, is individually inspected and tested to assure quality and durability. We have a very experienced team that has been in the vascular business for many years.