Midmark 417 Power Podiatry Treatment Chair
Midmark Podiatry 417 - Certified Pre-Owned
Weight capacity: 300 lbs
1. Convenient low height The 417’s seat section goes as high as 41"—easy for you to work standing or seated at whatever height is most comfortable for you.
2. User-friendly, simultaneous movement As easy to program as a car radio, the 417 is the fastest power podiatric treatment chair available. All you do is touch a button on the foot control or optional Hand-held Commander to achieve one of your preprogrammed positions—height, tilt and back move simultaneously
3. Foot control A touch of your toe is all it takes! You control height, tilt and back with three power positioning choices and two programmed positions. Place the lightweight foot control anywhere around the table—it won’t slip, slide or scuff your floors. The plastic molding is durable and easy to clean. The control’s standard telephone cord connection plugs into the front of the chair’s base or left side hand control outlet.
4. Hand-held Commander The Hand-held Commander is an accessory and offers you three power positioning choices—height, tilt and back—and four programmed positions, two more than with the foot control. But it’s just as easy to use.
5. Debris tray Just pull it out when you want to use it. It tilts 180° so you can dispose of waste into your waste receptacle without having to remove the tray.
6. Electric receptacles, on/off switch Two duplex hospital-grade electrical receptacles—one on each side of the chair—let you use electrical instruments and lights without tangling or tripping over cords.
7. Built to last The 417 will help increase your income for years to come. Heavy-duty construction and state-of-the-art electronics ensure a long-lasting relationship between you and your 417. The durable electro-mechanical drive offers smooth, quiet and reliable movement throughout the positioning.
8. Foot extension Do a lot of orthotics? The 417’s adjustable foot extension makes orthotic procedures easier by positioning patients’ feet exactly where you need them. It extends 8 7/8" and comfortably accommodates patients of all sizes
- Minimum height: 22.5" (57.2 cm)
- Maximum height: 41" (106.7 cm)
- Length w/back reclined: 70" (177.8 cm)
- Length w/foot section fully extended: 78.69" (199.9 cm)
- Foot section: 21.25" (53.9 cm) wide tapering to 17.75" (45.1 cm) x 14" long (35.6 cm)
- Back section width: 22.75" (57.8 cm) tapering to 17.5" (44.4 cm)
- Seat section width: 22.75" (57.8 cm) tapering to 21.5" (54.6 cm)
- Minimum height at foot section w/o tilt: 19.5" (49.5 cm)
- Maximum height at foot section w/o tilt: 38.5" (97.8 cm)
- Maximum height at foot section w/maximum tilt: 38.5" (97.8 cm)
- Maximum height at foot section w/maximum tilt and maximum lift: 55.25" (140.3 cm)
- Maximum height at foot section w/maximum tilt, maximum lift and foot section fully extended: 58" (147.3 cm - Total width including arms: 28.12" (71.4 cm) - Arm rest width: 3.12" (7.9 cm)
- Debris tray: Polyethylene, extends 8.75" beyond foot section, 8.75" W x 12.5" L x 1.75" D (22.2 x 31.8 x 4.4 cm) Electrical 115 VAC, 60 Hz, 12 AMPS
Two duplex hospital grade electrical receptacles. Rated 115 VAC 60 Hz, 6 AMPS maximum.