McKesson Consult™ 120 Urine Analyzer with five (5) vials of the McKesson Consult™ 121-10SG Urine Reagent Strips (100 strips per vial)
- The McKesson Consult™ 120 Urine Analyzer is intended for use in conjunction with the McKesson Consult™ Urine Reagent Strips for the semi-quantitative detection of the following analytes in urine: Glucose, Bilirubin, Ketone (Acetoacetic acid), Specific Gravity, pH, Blood, Protein, Urobilinogen, Leukocytes and Ascorbic Acid as well as the qualitative detection of Nitrite.
- The instrument is intended for professional, in vitro diagnostic use only.
- Large, easy-to-read LCD with numeric keyboard. Data communication: USB and RS232.
- The measurement can be used in general evaluation of health, and aids in the diagnosis and monitoring of metabolic or systemic diseases that affect kidney function, endocrine disorders and diseases or disorders of the urinary tract.
- Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex.
- Packaged: 100 Strips Per Vial, 5 Vials Per Box, 1 Analyzer Per Box