McKesson Argent™ Disposable Standard Needle Electrodes 20 mm X 8 mm
Includes: 50 Units/Box
- McKesson Argent™ Disposable Standard Needle Electrodes
- ARGENT Surgical Systems needle electrodes are 3/32 inch in diameter and feature a stainless steel shaft. They ship in a patented tray to maintain shape and size and feature safety grip insulators. These needle electrodes have tungsten wire for superior shape and wire integrity throughout the excision procedure, while minimizing thermal damage and yielding excellent histopathology specimens. They are packaged in individual sterile packaging.
- Intended for pinpoint coagulation
- Standard 3/32 inch stainless-steel shaft designed to fit most electrosurgical pencils.
- Individually packaged in protective tray to prevent damage during shipping.
- Not made with natural rubber latex.
- Packaged: 50 per Box
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Size||20 mm X 8 mm|
|Tip Type||Needle Tip|
|Latex Free Indicator||Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex|