McKesson 14-Day Glutaraldehyde Disinfectant / Sterilizing and Disinfecting Solution 1 GAL
Includes: 1 GAL
- McKesson 14-Day Glutaraldehyde
- Activated Contents: One Gallon (128 fl. oz./3.8 liters)
- Sterilizing and Disinfecting Solution
- A 14-Day Glutaraldehyde, Activated Dialdehyde Solution
- Contains Sodium Nitrite as a corrosion inhibitor.
- Activated, 14-day, 2.6% buffered glutaraldehyde solution that has no surfactants.
- Surfactants are detergents that make the solution last longer but may leave a film on glass surfaces of lensed instruments.
- Metrex Brand Test Strips
- This glutaraldehyde is a solution recommended for the sterilization and high level disinfection of heat-sensitive lensed and delicate equipment and instruments because it will not leave a film behind.
- Not made with natural rubber latex.
|Brand||McKesson 14 Day|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Activation Method||Activation Required|
|Active Ingredients||2.6% Glutaraldehyde|
|Application||Glutaraldehyde High-Level Disinfectant|
|For Use With||For MetriTest™ 1.5% Glutaraldehyde Concentration Indicator (10-303)|
|Storage Requirements||USP Controlled Room Temperature|
|Usage||Max 14 Day Reuse|
|Latex Free Indicator||Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex|