FC1400 Antepartum Touch Screen Fetal Monitor for Twins Fetuses
The FC 1400 is an antepartum touch screen fetal monitor which detects and displays twin fetus heart rates and uterine activity in real-time on the 7” color touch screen LCD monitor. Touch interface, along with 10 smart keys for 16 functions, makes the operation easier and faster.
- Twin Fetus Heart Rates and Uterine Activity
- More Compact Probes and Robust Connectors
- Automatic Fetal Movement Detection
- Automatic TOCO Zeroing
- Clinical Mark and Note Entering
- CTG Interpretation
- 7” Wide Color LCD Viewer (800×480 Resolution)
- Touch Screen Operation Along with 10 Smart Keys for 16 Functions
- Graphic and Text Display Mode
- Yellow/Green LED Alarm Lamp for Easier Recognition
- 72-Hour Trace Data Reviewer
- USB Flash Drive Storage for Exporting JPG File to EMR
- High-Speed Printout of Stored Data
- Paper Feeding for Short Handwriting Memo
Twin Fetus Monitor with 7" Touch Color LCD. FC1400 Detects and Displays Twin Fetus Heart Rates and Uterine Activity in Real Time on the Color LCD Monitor. Provides USB Flash Drive Interface, 72-hour Internal Storage,LED Alarm Lamp, CTG Analysis, Rechargeable Battery, and3- year Warranty.
FC 1400 Main Unit, US Probe(x2), TOCO Probe, Event Marker Jack, Ultrasound Gel, ProbeBelt (x3), Stand,Paper(x2), Power Adaptor &Hospital Grade Power Cord, OperationManual and 3-Year Warranty Card.
The FC 1400 is an antepartum touch screen fetal monitor which detects and displays twin fetus heart rates and uterine activity in real-time on the 7” color touch screen LCD monitor. Touch interface, along with 10 smart keys for 16 functions, makes the operation easier and faster. Built-in printer provides easy-to-read B4 size printout for charting. Onboard memory allows you to review and print up to 72 hours of internally stored data. USB flash drive interface provides a simple way to move the test result to PC for EMR attachment. Automatic fetal movement detection and TOCO zeroing reduces the need for staff involvement. CTG (Cardiotocography) interpretation provides the silent recommendation for NST (Non-Stress Test). The FC 1400 provides accurate and continuous obstetric measurements in the most rigorous clinical environments with a 3-year warranty.
Superior Data Display and Touch Interface
• 7” wide color LCD viewer (800×480 resolution).
• Touch screen operation along with 10 smart keys for 16 functions.
• Graphic and text display mode.
• Yellow/green LED alarm lamp for easier recognition.
• 72-hour trace data reviewer.
Extreme Data Accuracy and Smart Function
• Twin fetus heart rate and uterine activity.
• More compact probes and robust connectors.
• Automatic fetal movement detection.
• Automatic TOCO zeroing.
• Clinical mark and note entering.
• CTG interpretation.
• Easy-to-read B4 size chart paper with folding line.
• High-speed printout of stored data.
• Paper feeding for short handwriting memo.
Enhanced Data Management
• 72-hour memory capacity.
• USB flash drive storage for exporting JPG file to EMR.
FC 1400 Main Unit, US Probe (x2), TOCO Probe, Event Marker Jack, Ultrasound Gel, Probe Belt (x3), Stand, Paper (x2), Power Adaptor & Hospital-Grade Power Cord, Operation Manual, and 3-Year Warranty Card.
* Specifications can be changed without prior notification.
This product ships directly from the manufacturer, subject to the manufacturer's lead time and availability, once the order is confirmed we will confirm the lead time.