Denta-Cool Ice Pack for Inside Mouth Swelling
An ergonomically designed ice pack for inside the mouth that is the next generation of oral cryotherapy.
This FDA registered medical device provides relief to dental patients after oral surgeries, teeth removal, dental implant procedures, and maxillofacial surgeries. By using the well-known method of cryotherapy as a natural, non-opioid pain reliever, Denta-Cool™ helps manage and reduce post-procedural pain, swelling, inflammation, and discomfort in dental patients.
Denta-Cool™ oral cryotherapy device lowers the temperature at the site of the dental procedure and constricts the blood vessels, reducing swelling and inflammation. It also numbs the nerve endings to bring immediate relief to any pain. It provides more comfortable and better relief from oral pain, swelling and discomfort than external ice packs without a prescription and no prescription drugs (opioids).
This novel dental device is easy to implement in your dental practice. Now dental professionals and maxillofacial surgeons have a chance to improve the quality of post-procedural care they provide to patients after surgeries.
Denta-Cool™ can be directly applied to the source of oral pain and swelling. The mouthpiece was ergonomically designed to engage with the entire oral cavity from the inside and provide continuous cooling for the mouth to reduce oral discomfort due to post-procedural pain and swelling for dental patients. It stays flexible even while frozen and seamlessly contours to the shape of the oral cavity. It can be used at home for several days following the procedure and can be refrozen and reapplied multiple times. Ready to use any time for up to one (1) year.
Use Denta-Cool™ to reduce oral pain and swelling until the side effects of dental surgery disappear.
A drug-free cold therapy device that cools the mouth better than external ice packs.
Denta-Cool™ is a safe and effective intraoral cryotherapy device that helps reduce pain, inflammation, and swelling of the gums and mouth after dental procedure.
- Oral pain and discomfort are major problems impacting patients after oral surgeries tooth extractions, dental implant placements and maxillofacial surgeries.
- Send a patient home with a cooling device in their mouth.
- Simply remove the unit from the freezer, place in the supplied insulated sleeve and insert in the mouth as directed.
- New ergonomically designed device effectively cools the entire oral cavity for more than 30 minutes* reducing pain and swelling from inside the mouth.
- No Rx required
- Effective pain and swelling relief
- Cools the entire oral cavity for more than 30 minutes*
- One size fits most adults
- 5 Reusable by patients at home after refreezing
- 5 Suitable for patients who have sensitive teet
- 5 Single patient, multi-use unit with one- year shelf lif
- 5 FSA/HSA eligible
- 5 FDA Class I/Class II (510k exempt) oral cryotherapy device
- 5 Made with FDA medical grade silicone, water, and salt
DENTA-COOL™ Single Pack
Single patient, multi-use - give Denta-Cool to your patient after the procedure or oral surgery for immediate pain and swelling relief. Patients can continue using the device at home until the side effects of the procedure disappear. It can be used for up to 1 year.
DENTA-COOL™ 4 Pack
This is a perfect size pack for a dental practice. If you are a general dentist and you perform 2 - 4 oral surgeries or extractions each week, this pack is for you.
Denta-Cool 4 Pack ships in an 8” x 8” x 8” box. Freeze units overnight before the next day oral surgery procedures. After the surgery, send the patient home with Denta-Cool inside their mouth. Patients can use Denta-Cool Intraoral Ice Pack as an effective alternative to opioids to manage oral pain and swelling.
DENTA-COOL™ 8 Pack
Help patients recover faster and use fewer opioids after their oral surgery. Denta-Cool 8 Pack will be perfect for a busy oral surgeon’s practice.
Denta-Cool 8 Pack ships in a 15” x 8” x 8” box. Freeze units overnight before the next day oral surgery procedures. After the surgery, send the patient home with Denta-Cool inside their mouth. Patients can use Denta-Cool Intraoral Ice Pack as an effective alternative to opioids to manage oral pain and swelling.