Prevent HT 27G x 1.5" (0.4mm x 13mm) Tuberculin Syringes with Safety Hypodermic Needles 100 Needles/Bx
Original price $45.00
Current price $35.00
Tuberculin Syringe with Needle McKesson Prevent® HT 1 mL 27 Gauge 1/2 Inch Detachable Needle Hinged Safety Needle
- McKesson Prevent® HT Syringe with Safety Needle
- 1 cc TB Syringe
- With 27 Gauge x 1/2" safety needle
- Graduations: 0.01 cc (1cc total)
- Regular Wall
- Syringes with needles offer maximum patient comfort delivered through ultimate sharpness and smoothness.
- Luer Slip Tip
- Take a closer look at the McKesson syringes: Clear syringe barrel; bold, precise scale markings, translucent needle hub for quick observation of flashback.
- Take a closer look at the McKesson needles: McKesson needles are known for their extreme sharpness. They are ground and honed with a double-bevel design to provide a comfortable and accurate injection. Smooth plunger action. ISO-color coded packaging and needles hubs.
- Plastic blister package is tamper-evident for assurance of sterility.
- Strong corrugated shelf boxes.
- Single Use Only
- Non-Toxic, Non-Pyrogenic
- Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex.
- Do not use for high pressure injection of contrast media.